About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a sister, a teacher, a reader, a writer, and above all, a dreamer. I started this blog as a requirement for a creative writing class, and we'll see whether I keep it going at the end of the year.

Friday 2 December 2011

The End?

It is weird to think that the creative writing class that brought this blog into existence has come to an end. What will become of us now? Of course I plan to keep writing, and although I have two other blogs and a twitter account (mostly unused) I like to think  I will keep this one going as well. I rarely write anything on my other blogs, and 140 characters isn't really enough space to ponder through anything meaningful (I think) so I like to believe I will continue to use this blog to catalogue my writing trials and tribulations, and hopefully keep in contact with my classmates whose writing I have enjoyed an awful lot. It was a stressful semester and i don't think I will miss it. But I will miss the push to write. I will have to find a new way to push myself.

Some of us talked about the idea of sharing our 'other stories,' like the ones that we didn't get to workshop, or even other writing from outside class, I would be interested to know if anyone would like to do such a thing now that the semester is over. I guess leave me a message or send me an email  at j.janemorris@gmail.com if you do.
So, here goes, another ending, another new beginning.

Talk to you soon.

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I definitely would love to try to form some kind of creative writing group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was going to suggest this. I want to read the stories that people did not get to workshop. I enjoyed everyone's writing SO much this semester. Let's make it happen. After finals.

    ReplyDelete